Research Assistant/PhD Student Universität Der Bundeswehr München
We are looking to hire a PhD Student (Open Topic) in the area of systems security, programming languages, or software engineering. The position is fully funded at federal salary level TV-ÖD E13.
This is an open topic position, but your research should align with the general areas of interest of the group. We're at home on the boundary of programming languages and systems security, and we like to turn deep theoretical concepts into practical solutions that work on real software.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with the following:
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a closely related discipline.
- Background in computer security, reverse engineering, programming languages, or formal methods.
- Strong software development skills.
- Interest in research and teaching.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants should prepare:
- A covering letter describing your reasons and qualifications for pursuing a PhD in this area, and the research topics you are interested in;
- A current CV;
- Two academic references, i.e., contact information of academics that are able to recommend you for a PhD.
Please send your application to Prof. Kinder email@example.com.
Bundeswehr University Munich is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women. Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply. Disabled persons with equivalent aptitude will be favored. Personal data and documents relating to the application process will be stored electronically.